- The whole process takes time and there is the risk that you will lose out on the home you want.
- The money needed for the downpayment is only raised when existing real estate is sold, for example when swapping homes.
- Banks set different conditions, and these need to be taken into account.
- Proof of income, depending on the type of income, takes more time or part of it may only be received in the future, for example pension pillar funds, dividends, work as a freelancer, rental income and sale of shares.
- In the past six months you have not received remuneration in the amount required to get approval for your home loan when the decision is being made.
FOUND A HOME BUT YET TO GET YOUR LOAN APPROVED?